Monday, February 8, 2010

NASCAR?


In case you haven't noticed, GU Energy is one of my sponsors. GU Energy is a Berkeley-based sports nutrition company, who are well known for their GU Energy Gel. It is a revolutionary and effective method to keep athletes fueled during exercise. They also make the GU Electrolyte Brew which I use to rehydrate myself during competitions. While I'm out on the water I also snack on GU Chomps Energy Chews, which are like gummy bears with a kick of energy and nutrients. Finally, at the end of the day, I chug a bottle of GU Recovery Brew. This gives my body the nutrients to help recover from a long day of sailing, which prepares me for the next day of competition! GU’s mission: "to help athletes go faster and longer than ever before." I know any advantage I can use out on the race course the better! Check out their website if you want more information: www.guenergy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment