Saturday, April 3, 2010

Charleston Race Week!


I will be out of town all of next week for work... I will be working out of our Mobile Rig shop in Charleston South Carolina, for the annual Charleston Race Week. There are over 200 boats signed up for the event and we will be supporting their rigging needs. I have never been to Charleston, I here it is a beautiful place to visit. I will do my best to take a lot of photographs and report on my findings while I am there.
In case you did not all ready know but I am a rigger for West Marine Rigging. Basically I run a rigging shop in Alameda California where we do custom work on sailboats. Rope and wire our my business! We do anything from making dock lines too halyards too climbing up masts and replacing the wires. It is a challenging job that I enjoy and allows me to be even more involved in the sailing community!

No comments:

Post a Comment